GIANT ROMERO SADDLE
FIND YOUR TRAIL
The Giant Romero saddle is purpose-designed to give optimal shape, flexibility and comfort for trail and enduro riding. Featuring Side-Flex technology for inner leg comfort, the Romero also utilizes built-in particle padding to enhance shock absorption while retaining base flexibility.
- All-new Side-Flex technology allows the sides of the saddle base to flex and adapt, reducing abrasion and impact on the inner thigh
- Side-Wrap technology covers the edge of the saddle with high-elastic padding, providing better side and rear shock absorption when moving on and off the saddle
- Smooth side cover material provides ease of movement and protection from impact when the inner thigh is contacting the saddle
- Built-In Particle Flow padding with two particle pockets directly inserted in the padding provides increased shock absorption
- Lightweight, high-elastic PU foam provides increased comfort and shock absorption
- Optimized long-nose design, shape and padding provide maximum support and comfort for the inner leg while attacking steep climbs
Rail Material: Steel
Rail Size: 7mm
Padding: High-Elastic PU + Built-In Particle
Stack Height: 45mm
As Giant’s first performance mountain bike-specific saddle, the Romero is the result of a close collaboration of pro athlete testers and Giant engineers working with new technologies to deliver a new level of support and comfort.