HOLLYWOOD TRS SE Hitch Bike Rack
Our TRS SE hitch bike rack is a heavy bike compatible rack that will carry up to two 50 lb. bikes with up to 4.5" tires. It's ready to carry fat-tire bikes right out of the box as well as other heavier bikes like beach cruisers, mountain bikes, and downhill bikes. One of it's most popular features is the ability to tilt away from the trunk with the bikes loaded. This makes getting ready for your ride even more convenient as you don't have to worry about loading all your gear before the bikes.
This folding hitch bike rack uses our new quick release spring system to tilt the rack down and fold it up flat against the car when not in use. This makes parking a breeze and allows you to keep your bike rack on even when parking in a small garage. The two bikes will sit on anodized aluminum trays with a rotating tire cage and multiple ratcheting wheel straps integrated to prevent wheel movement for a safe ride. A uniquely designed padded hook is used to hold the bikes by the front tire and the bike rack does not touch the frame.
Driving at night? Our TRS SE Hitch Bike Rack features rear reflectors for night visibility.
The sturdy frame is made from black powder coat finished steel while the trays use a sleek silver anodized aluminum which not only looks great but, also resists rust and corrosion. Extra-wide wheel stops accommodate fat bike tires up to 4.5" wide. With Hollywood Racks limited lifetime warranty this bike rack is a no brainer. Reliable, economical, and easy to use.
Max wheelbase is 48". The TRS SE is for 2" hitches only and includes locking hitch pin and cable.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 50 lbs. per bike)
- 2" receiver (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Patented “No-Wobble Hitch System" eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin and 8’ security cable
- Fat tire ready out of the box
- Front and rear ratchet wheel straps
- Spring release fold up/tilt down
- Aluminum wheel trays
- Max Wheelbase: 48"
- Rack Dimensions
- Rack Weight: 54.9 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle