With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Giant-Sunweb. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection.
- AirFlow 21-vent cooling system is enhanced by a large center vent pulling air through the helmet and over the rider’s head to keep him cool
- 5 polycarbonate micro-shells for an aggressive on-road design
- Sub-foam embedded polycarbonate Internal Structural Shell (ISS) provides internal strength and support to the EPS at minimal weight penalty
- Lightweight, comfortable LiteForm™ webbing wraps around the head for a secure and comfortable fit. It’s also hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing
- Locking cam buckles keep the LiteForm™ webbing anchored securely
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents; the natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
- Cinch +™ fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort
- Extra 3mm TransTextura Plus™ padding kit included with helmet
- MIPS Brain Protection System
Western: S (51-55cm);M (55-59cm);L (59-63cm)
Weight: 280g (size M, CPSC/CE
With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of CCC Team. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection.