ROCKSHOX BOXXER WORLD CUP 26"
Success speaks for itself. With 66 World Cup wins, the BoXXer is the winningest downhill fork in the history of the sport.
RockShox BoXXer is pure racing and with its smooth and consistent damper feel of the
Mission Control DH in a decadently light package it is the perfect choice for every World Cup track on this planet.
- Travel: 200mm
- Wheels: 26"
- Weight: 2714g , * Weight based on 265mm 1-1/8" steerer, 20mm Maxle Lite DH
- Damping: Mission Control DH
- Available Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External begining stroke rebound, ending stroke rebound, high speed compression, low speed compression, Air pressure via single Schrader valve with external air volume adjustment
- Steerer Options: Aluminum 1-1/8"
- Crown: Forged, 6061 T-6 Aluminum, Direct Mount Stem Compatible
- Upper Tubes: 35mm, 7000 series, low friction anodized
- Lowers: Magnesium, Maxle Lite DH 20mm Axle, Post Disc Mount
- Options: Upgrade - Over Team: Solo Air with air volume adjust
- Recommended Rear Shock: VIVID Air R2C
- Maximum Rotor Size: 210mm
- Colour Options: White
- Other Keronite® is a registered trademark of Keronite International Limited.