Unparalleled fit and ventilation
Road Cycling Helmet
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Sunglasses ports
- Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° Head belt, Vertical and occipital adjustment
- Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
- Air Lite straps
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear stickers
- Internal Air Channeling
- Helmet soft bag
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
The MET Trenta was created to mark our 30th anniversary year. We wanted to develop a helmet for elite riders, a competitive edge for the best in the sport. The name, of course, is the Italian for ‘30’.
Originally developed by NACA, a precursor to NASA,
the position of this inlet at the front of the helmet
has a cooling effect.
Harnessing the power of the Venturi effect,
the vent pushes out the warm air within the helmet
through specially positioned exhausts.
This ensures constant airflow through the helmet,
without catching the wind and creating drag.