ZIPP 302 CARBON TUBELESS RIM-BRAKE 700 Front QR STD A1 and 700 Rear SR QR STD A1
Zipp’s 302 Tubeless rim-brake wheelset delivers dependable speed for aspiring and experienced cyclists alike. This wheelset provides great value and performance. The 302 is now tubeless, allowing you to run lower tire pressure for greater cornering grip and reduced rolling resistance without the risk of pinch flats. Its 45mm deep Indianapolis-made carbon rim is optimized for low aerodynamic drag and precise handling in all riding conditions. The 302’s smooth carbon rim is laced to Zipp’s 76/176 hubs using Belgian CX-Sprint spokes and brass spoke nipples to build a wheel that is fast and reliable—tough enough to thrive in the big Gran Fondo or the road less traveled, yet light enough to tackle the steepest grades. The 302 is equally suited to training rides or duking it out at your local race series.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with QR end caps, quick release skewers
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
- Dependable 76/176 hubs with Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes
- Tubeless design provides secure performance when riding at lower tire pressures
Zipp wheels, handlebars, stems, and seatposts come with a lifetime warranty for product issues while riding. The lifetime warranty is not transferrable. Proof of purchase is required.