ZIPP 303 FIRECREST CARBON TUBELESS RIM-BRAKE 7 Front QR STD A1 and 700 Rear SR QR STD A1
Zipp’s 303 Firecrest Tubeless rim-brake wheelset is an all-around wheelset for a new era of road riding. It’s rich in heritage yet loaded with innovations. It’s as adept in the mountains as it is on rolling hills, windswept farm lanes, or ferocious field sprints. At Zipp, we never rest on laurels. This wheelset features a 19mm internal width and is tubeless ready. That means you can run lower tire pressure for greater cornering grip and compliance with reduced rolling resistance without the risk the pinch flats. When it comes to pure speed, the 303 Firecrest Tubeless packs a serious punch. It’s lightweight with ABLC™ Sawtooth™ Technology, a complex dimpling pattern first developed for our top-level NSW wheel lineup. This technology helps to achieve the optimization of low aerodynamic drag and crosswind stability, which we call AeroBalance™. Zipp’s ShowStopper™ textured braking surface delivers unrivaled rim braking performance in wet or dry conditions. At the center of the 303 Firecrest Tubeless rim-brake is a new versatile and durable hubset, the German-engineered ZR1.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- New ZR1 hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Built with Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures
- Versatile 45mm rim profile that’s fast, stable and versatile
- ABLC Sawtooth™ dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Showstopper™ textured brake track delivers superior modulation and shortest stopping distances in wet and dry conditions
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with QR end caps, quick release skewers
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
Zipp wheels, handlebars, stems, and seatposts come with a lifetime warranty for product issues while riding. The lifetime warranty is not transferrable. Proof of purchase is required.