ZIPP SERVICE COURSE SL STEM
Zipp’s Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that’s strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. To meet every rider’s fit needs, the stem is available in ±6° and ±17° angles and seven lengths from 70 to 130mm as well as a 140 & 150mm lengths for the ±6° stem only. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes.
- Distinctive Zipp cosmetics
- Wide range of sizes and angles.
- Service Course SL OS stem made for 1-1/4” steerer tube bikes.
- Matte Black nano blast aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
- Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately
|STEM ANGLE/RISE||17 degrees, 6 degrees|
|LENGTH (ST)||100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm|
|STEERER CLAMP DIAMETER||1.125/1.25, 1-1/8 in|
|COLOR/FINISH (ST)||Matte with stealth decals|
|FACE PLATE BOLT DISTANCE-HORIZONTAL||27mm|
|FACE PLATE BOLT DISTANCE-VERTICAL||42mm|
|WEIGHT BASED ON||Service Course SL ±6° 100mm|