CADEX AERO TUBELESS
SHAPED FOR SPEED With an improved premium compound for minimum rolling resistance as well
as a tread pattern that rolls fast and boosts cornering grip, the CADEX Aero tire
also betters the aero performance of your wheels with an integrated design
that’s built for speed.
- Taller sidewalls create a more oval tire shape to integrate seamlessly with hookless CADEX rims and deliver class-leading aero performance
- Optimized aero profile improves the overall aero performance of many commercially available wheels
- All-new RR-A compound reduces rolling resistance by 15%
- Slick center tread and micro-profile shoulder provide a perfect blend of speed and grip
- CADEX 170tpi Supple Race Casing offers a smooth, efficient ride
- Race Shield Puncture Protection featuring ultra-lightweight and cut-resistant Kevlar® center patch deliver long-haul durability.
|Kevlar® / Carbon Composite
|Max pressure (PSI/BAR)
|70-115 PSI / 4.8-7.9 BAR
|Supple Race Casing (SRC)
Race Shield Puncture Protection
With an exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistant Kevlar® material incorporated into the casing, Race Shield provides superior puncture protection without compromising speed or road feel.
Supple Race Casing (SRC)
Single-layer Supple Race Casing (SRC) delivers an incredibly supple and comfortable ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight.