CADEX GX TUBELESS
Made for gravel, mud and rocky singletrack, the GX Tubeless tire features a shortknobbed center tread for speed and grip with chunkier outer knobs for cornering control. Add bead-to-bead puncture protection and a supple 170 TPI casing, and it’s a perfect choice for speed, grip and durability in challenging terrain. Coming soon
- GX-S dual compound tread technology for durable, fast-rolling efficiency.
- Short centerline knobs for speed and grip.
- Chunky outer knobs for maximum confidence in loose, wet or
- Dual Shield puncture protection combines Race Shield+ and X-Shield for
outstanding Bead-to-Bead tread and sidewall protection.
- Lightweight 170 TPI casing gives a smooth, supple ride quality.
|ETRTO||40x622||Casing||170 TPI supple casing|
|MAX Pressure||60 PSI / 4.1 BAR||Compound||GX-S Dual Compound|
|MIN Pressure||25 PSI / 1.7 BAR||Puncture Protection||Dual Shield (Race Shield + X Shield) tread and sidewall puncture protection|
GX-S Dual Compound
GX-S dual compound technology features a two-compound tread. The fast-rolling middle section improves rolling efficiency. The side sections use a softer side compound for better grip and cornering traction in variable conditions and terrain.
Dual Shield Puncture Protection
Exclusive Race Shield+ and X-Shield combine for outstanding bead-to-bead tread and sidewall protection.