MET TRENTA MIPS
Performance meets safety
Road Cycling Helmet
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS-C2® Brain Protection System
- Sunglasses ports
- Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° Head belt, Vertical and occipital adjustment
- Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
- Air Lite straps
- Adjustable cam divider
- Reflective rear stickers
- Internal Air Channeling
- Helmet soft bag
- Certifications CE; AS/NZS; US
For thirty years MET has been making helmets for the very best in the sport of cycling.
We’ve learned, refined and developed our products, getting faster, lighter and more comfortable with every generation. Featuring the MIPS-C2® brain protection system, the MET Trenta Mips is able to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion.
MIPS BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
MIPS is a brain protection system — engineered to add 10% extra safety to the standard construction of helmets
in case of certain impacts.
The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is attached inside the helmet, between the comfort padding and the EPS.